Thursday, August 7, 2014

Winners day -BGC#54 & July celebrations

Hello everyone !
Welcome back to another Winners post !
Today we are going to look back at our favourites from Bgc#54-lets-get-kiddish
Some of the entries really blew our mind! 
Here are the Toppers !

With this sweet little swing card ! she a lovely tute for it on her blog too !! check it out !

With this microquilling in a watch !!! what !!!!!!! welll that was my reaction to it when i saw it !
leave alone quilling i could never fit anything inside that watch myself !!! so bravo !! 


Well don't judge a book by its cover for sure !!! This album is so simple yet so much of hard work !
Love that :) great going !

We also have an Honorable mention badge to give out this time ! 
which goes to 
 Sujana
 I really loved this pop up ! such a nice invitation ! 

Sujana please email lightbox.c(at)gmail(dot)com for your badge.


The random winner for this challenge is- 
8. Dharshana   
with this card 
Thats wonderful !!! congrats Dharshana you have won 
 please check the end of the post for more details. 


Now coming to the July celebrations
first of all thank you so much for flooding our mail box with so many entries and so many thoughtful comments for BGC. we love u all so much for giving us so much love ! 

Here is the Key - 

The brand names were - 
Avery Elle
Viva 
Ranger 
Sakura 
Xyron
WOW
Sizzix
Joy crafts 
May Arts
Maya road
Fiskars
DCWV
carta bella
Bo bunny
Prima
lawn fawn   


Now the qualifying question - 

From left to right - 
Zubaida , Shafaq , Kalindi , Bipasha 

The quickest person to mail us the correct answers is - 
Congratulations Hussena ! You had all the answers right and you were among 
the first few people to email us ! 
You have won 
Prima Something Blue ATC Cards 3X4 - 15 Designs/3 Each
 DYLUSIONS CALYPSO TEAL INK SPRAY

Winners please email your full Indian address and phone to lightbox.c(at)gmail(dot)com.
With the subject line being - Winner BGC#54  or Winner June celebrations

Thanks for joining us today!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :D Yayyyy!
    Can't believe I got all the answers right. :D WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee!!! Thanks BGC for choosing my entry in Top3
    Congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Hussena , Dharshana and all the toppers! Thrilled you chose my swinging card in the top 3 ...I had a lot of fun in your challenge!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am so happy you chose my album! There are so many great crafters, so I am really honored! Thank you so much!

    Mariangela ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! I don't know how I forgot to check this post ... I was taken aback when I saw my name in the winners list. Feeling surprised and happy. Thank you all :) Especially ,thank you Sonia ji :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts