Hope you are enjoying the beautiful inspiration by our DT.
BGC#48 - Vintage/Shabby and Dinnerware
Challenge Specification :
- Make either a LAYOUT or dimensional altered project .
- Your project must have some sort of Recycled dinnerware,e.g. beer bottle,mason jars , pans ,spoons, treys, coffee mugs , tea cups , tea pots , plates, baking trey, cupcake tin etc. etc...sky is the limit, so keep thinking !
- And your project must be either Vintagy or Shabby Chic.
- Adding only cup/plate/spoon or any other utensils' diecuts or stamped images (without abiding Rule 1)will not make the cut this time.
- Deadline to submit will be - 31th March 2014 until 11:55 PM IST
We would love to welcome the Sponsor for our challenge :
I altered old metal spoons by first coloring them with alcohol inks to give it a vintage look and then decorating them with different embellishments. I have used glitter and added tiny flowers, beads and stones. Finally I glued chain and tied ribbon around them. The photos are glued and layered with mod podge.
Here is another pic:
I love the way these spoons turned out and keeping them as a decoration with sentiment ‘life is beautiful’.
Hope you like it :)
Be sure to check back for more inspiration in the next few days!
To link your project, go here
Take care :)