Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BGC #29 - Press the button


Hello everyone and welcome to BGC #29
Press the button

This time I want you to make a card, layout or another project using buttons.
It doesn't matter what size, color or shape they have, but it has to be buttons. :)

And for the winner we have a 500 INR voucher from Crafters Corner.

Here is some inspiration from the BGC design team:


POOJA

First out is Pooja with her lovely France inspired card.  Those colors just makes me so happy! I'm from Sweden and I have to say I like the Swedish colors on the buttons. :)

BRENDA
The next one is Brenda with this gorgeous layout of her boy Harley. She has used so many buttons!! I love it! The colors goes so well with the photos of Harley.

JOVITA
And now, the cutes smile ever! Jovita is the creator of  this wonderful layout. It's so simple and pure and I like how she has used the buttons on the flowers. That makes the layout so lively.

LUCILLE
Next up is Lucille with her beutiful card. Look how she has used the colors from the rose in her papers. Perfect match! Very nice work!

SNEHAL
Now it's time for Snehals lovely layout. Look how many different and funny buttons there is. Great job!

EBBA
Here is my card that I've made for my mothers 70th birthday. I got a box full of buttons from her when I started with scrapbooking and these are a few of them.
I hope you find some inspiration in our crafting.
Happy crafting!
Ebba

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a lot of buttons.. but I'm hoping to make a card for this challenge this weekend.. Fabulous inspirations from the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts