Sunday, May 25, 2014

BGC#52 BINGO with Karen

BGC#52 Bingo


Hello out there all my beautiful crafty friends!!  I hope you have enjoyed the month and the challenges so far!! Please pass the word and be sure link up and play along to win great prizes!!

So sharing the bingo rules once again with you :

1. Decide when to start. You should choose the line up, down, left, right, diagonally.
2. Complete your supplies and start! Create LO, card or 3D project.
3. Enter your project until the 30th of the May.

And this is our bingo grid:

I used the diagonal starting with the adhesive stones(I asked and if I understood the bling counts),ribbon, flowers, and sentiment!!So without further ado....here is my project! 

This is what I started with!! 


At this point I was getting nervous...... I wanted the added texture but the gelatos were going grey instead of black and gold so the lace and frame just looked dirty.....



This is a picture frame I made for my adorable niece's 18th birthday this week.  She loves Alice in Wonderland so I was going for that theme!!  I was trying for the "MAD" point of view!  I am color challenged but I hope I captured that vibe!!  We shall see today!!
 Here is the ribbon tucked in and tied in a bow!!


Well thanks for looking and I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

And don't forget our generous sponsor!! I am diggin this months prizes!!! 




Join the challenge here.

4 comments:

  1. That's sooo yummy ! Thanks for the tute girl !
    And happy birthday !!! Muaaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's so beautiful, Karen. And I adore Alice in Wonderland! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...thanks for sharing the tute Karen...Love the entire look!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts