Thursday, April 24, 2014

BGC#50" BACK TO CAS + COLOUR CHALLENGE with Bips

Hello, my dear bloggers!

Today is my turn to show you my card in the newest challenge on CAS + black and gold

So lets go through the rules of our challenge once again:

1. Make a CAS Card (cards Only) . 
 By CAS we mean Clean And Simple having more empty space than the elements on it.
2. Twist - Should Include the colours Gold and Black
 So other than your base colour, you have to include elements (stamping, embossing, flowers     or any other) in Gold and Black.

Our winner will receive the special prize from


As you know I am not quite a CAS kind of crafter, but yess had a lot fun thinking something simpler and less detailed :P !! So here is my take on it...hope I could do justice to the theme  to some extend.




Supplies:
white and black cardstock
Patterned paper from kaiserkraft
golden cardstock
chipboard, bling, pebble, lace
glitter, paint
archival inkpad
Some assorted stampings

Please, enter your card here.

Have a nice day!
Bipasha

6 comments:

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts