Monday, September 16, 2013

BGC #39 Fall color challenge!!

Hello Everyone!!  I am excited to bring you this challenge! 

 Things in my part of the US are starting to cool off and the leaves are starting to turn, so I am getting ready for Fall!  I hope you will join us for this Fall color challenge!! 



For this challenge you will be required to use at least 3 of the 4 colors listed.
Please tell us what part or aspect of the photo inspired you!
Please remember to link back to us so others can participate!!
The winner gets a GV for a value of 500/- 
from our beloved 

Now drum-roll please............
As usual I am blown away at what my fellow designers have created!!


Nikita
She did some stamping, some dry embossing, and some fussy cutting..with beautiful results!! I agree with the sentiment 100%!


BipaSha
She took her inspiration from the peacock feather (my favorite part of the inspiration photo also) and the sunflowers. She colored and recycled and old wagon. Wow! This is inspiration all on its own!!


Shafaq
I love the beauty and simplicity of this card.  The colors are perfect and anyone would feel the love when receiving it!


Pooja
She created this stunning recessed frame card!!  The center is  a crafty secrets scrap.  And she made those flowers from bags she had around the house!!!(yes, I am in love with her flowers) Again, beautiful!!



Kalindi
Here is another stunning card! I love the color variations and shading! She drew the flowers and pumpkins with glue and then used white embossing powder to emboss!! That's a beautiful custom embossing tip I will be using! The white really makes those lovely fall colors pop!!



Jovita
So like I said I was blown away by the team this go round (as usual). The amount of work that went into this card I can not imagine! I would have to frame it as well!


Me(Karen)
Here is my layout.  Of course I love the overall feel of the inspiration photo and hopefully it comes across here!  This is one of my many precious babies ( Miss Abigail) enjoying the leaves!! Hope you will enjoy!


So there ya go!! I hope that gets your mojo going even if its not fall in your corner of the world! Can't wait to see what you can do!!

 Remember to link up below. Direct link posts only please.Please link separate entries as separate links.
Challenge open until September 30!





6 comments:

  1. Yet another fabulous challenge with some gorgeous inspiration from all the DT's ..Loved each and everyone's work ..Jovi your card looks just so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspirations by DT!! Lovely colors for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww....evrytime the challenge goes live,I feel I could participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice challenge girls!

    Love love Kalindi's work. Truly awesome :)
    awesome inspirations from other DT girls as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOnderful creation by DTs ! I am happy that I could link my card this time ,I hope it qualifies !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge is soo existing....the color choices are great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts