Sunday, June 2, 2013

Challenge # 32 : Accessorise..!!

Heylo..!
It feels so good ..to be back to my world ..though its a brief phase ...
Still .. 
When I think of you .. 
I feel like flying ..
:P
Anyway ...let me not strain my vocal chords and kill the music .
I just want you to play along in the present challenge .. :D
"Accessorise" 
Yeah...you have to showcase your skills.. in a card or a layout project.
The highlight should be women's or men's or a child's clothes or accessories.
I know ..its girly ...but you can come up with a manly card too..

*but yeah no mustaches and facial features.. please. 
Let me tell you .. 
you get to win ..

Goodies ..worth 500 INR from our very own Crafters Corner .. Isn't it just fantastic..I say its a win-win as always .. 

Lets begin with the inspiration parade...


Pooja 
To me the best example of this challenge would be this drawer chest card. 
Its so amazing and creative and innovative. 
I love the paraphernalia... and it reminds me of all the teenagers and me ..today !! :D 
look at the adorable bikini, d spectacles. The genius lies in the overall chest ..is that a spellbinder die. 


Brenda.. 
 Well....well...well...its not a card. Its a the latest vogue ..with its fashion tips. ;)
The stilettos, the moulin rouge inspired corset and the dresses are just about every girl's dream. 
I am so in love with everything here. 
Its an unusual looking card where the chaos is of an adolescents' mind !! :D How right ..and apt. 


Jovita 
Jovi's card is extremely interactive. 
Extremely adorable flowery clips..which are quilled. 
Jov the clips are extremely cute.  The blue vellum pocket is extremely innovative and functional. Love the card and the sentiment and the fantastic clips .. ofcourse. :).

Snehal
This clutch bag style card and envelope is simply fabulous. The embossing is a cut above the rest and the wood veneer .. well what can I say ?? Its just the creative people who could come up with something so uhhhmazing and mind blowing. Snehal I would carry this over a chanel !!! And thats sayin' something.. !



Lucille
I love love love the colour of the card. Very unusual choice. I also love simplicity of this card and the dress.. well this stamp was always on my "things to buy" list. The delicate colours and the trim make this an elegant and dainty card. oh and the frosted brads are sheer divinity .. :) 


ME
Then its the humble whiteness and blandness from my side. I know .. It sucks in front of all the other creations ..so be it ! :(

So ..
What else??
Well.. as I am off to my studies..and miss you guys..
You please get out all of your supplies and give us your amazing entries ..
Ciao .. 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic post and thanks fr the kind words Kalindi.Looking forward to submissions from our readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! lovely creations from the Dt! loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thats really nice challenge. love to participate. what to say abt DT's creation they are as usual fantastic.
    pooja's drawer chest card is so cute. lots of girly accessories tine spectacles and every thing.
    brenda's color combo and girly dresses are beautiful
    jovita's clips are so adorable love the idea of vallum
    kalindi your card is awesome love those cute tiny sandals the sentiment you have used is gr8.

    thank you for the bundle of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely challenge n great inspiration from all DTs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT works.... Its first time here for me to participate in the challenge.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just added my entry, hope it qualifies

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts