Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whats up crafty? - Just a suitcase!


We are still waiting for the summer to arrive here in Sweden. Some of us are planning our vacations and that's why I wanted to show you this suitcase I've made. (I'm sorry for only showing you some iPhone pictures. I promise I will update this post when I've taken some real pictures of it.)

Me, my sister and our partners gave my mother a trip to Greece last autumn. She celebrated her 70th birthday in april and because I'm taking my exam now we wanted to travel together a bit earlier. So for her birthday I made a photo book with photos from our trip in iPhoto and had it printed by Apple. Then I made this suitcase and put the photo book in it. 



The photo book inside the suitcase. 

On the inside I've used one of my stamps from Magnolia called Water lily Tilda. She's so cute and actually look a bit like my mother with that hair. :) I've colored her with distress ink and only used the color vintage photo.


The text is in Swedish and means "Congratulations on your 70th birthday & thank you for a fantastic week in Greece! Hugs from Ebba & Hasse, Mia." I've used the sketch pens for my Silhouette Cameo to write the text and I've also cut the numbers with the Cameo. Can't live without it!
I hope you all like it! 
Hugs Ebba


3 comments:

  1. Oh Ebba that is just beautiful. She must have been so happy to receive such a beautiful gift. You did an amazing job. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooaaahhh !!! this is beyond amazing !!!
    really loveee the idea . Your mom must have loved this !
    Greece must have been a really beautiful place to visit and then there is nothing more precious than a photo book !
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts