Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whats up crafty ?

Hey guys ! Hope eveyone is doing great !
I know all of u must be going on top speed preparing for a romantic Valentines day 
So im just gonna quickly share 
what is cooking on my crafting table

Here is my Valentines day recycle project . 
 I will be posting more details of this project on my blog soon :)

 Its basically a hanger reused to create a wall hanging :) 






















I took whole day yesterday for this. So many permutations combinations to the whole setting :) 
Please let me know your thoughts :)  
XO
PS: Do check out all the supplies i have used in this project.


Supplies : 

 
 
 


 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning wall hanger Pooja. I just love the Sizzix fancy frame and what a cute couple in the middle. So sweet, everything has come together just right and oooozes love.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks brenda :)
      im just going crazy with shabby chic colors ! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome recycling Pooja..I have never recycled a hanger..fabulous idea
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely stunning Pooja! Love all the details. And what a neat idea to recycle a hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use a hanger.Looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant and loving project ...really i am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice recycling n beautiful creation...loved it...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts