Thursday, June 21, 2012

Winners day - BGC# 10

Hey all !
thanks for playing with us @ Beyond Grey 
Time to post the much awaited results for the last challenge!

The random winner this time surprisingly is -----

1. Kunda Naik   

Hureeee!!!! congrats kunda !

Please mail us @ lightbox.c@gmail.com
 WITHIN 48hrs of this announcement to claim your 10$ voucher from 
Now for the top 3 !
This time it was a unanimous decision 
that the best cards were presented by 


&
megha jain   

COngrats gals !
Grab your respective badges from the side bar!

And join us in our next challenge - Sun , sand & beach 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kunda, shilpi, marissa and megha..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ,for selecting in top three
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. COGRATS ALL OF YOU,MY DEAR FRIENDS
    MEGHA
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks BGC ...I m very much excited:0)

    Last time 4 BGC #8 I had missed the random prize as I was traveling n the net was not accessible:(
    I had felt very sad as it was my 1st prize since I had started crafting:)
    But thanks 4 giving me once again this sweet moment in my Life:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks BGC! I'm really happy to know my card was in the top 3. This has given a boost to my crafting mojo. See you soon for your next challenge. Congratulations Kunda, Shilpi and Megha.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts